Careers Festival 2018
What is it?
Organised by Frances Trought, our Head of Talent Development, the Careers Festival started last year and gives Pearson Business School students the opportunity to meet professionals working in industry, practice their interview techniques and expand their networks.
It takes place at our Campus in Holborn and during the Festival students will be able to:
- Discover their Future Career
- Get CV advice from Professionals
- Take part in Careers Panels
- Meet face to face with top companies
- Learn how to network and create a personal brand
- Develop their interview and employability skills
- Monday 29th January - 10.00am - 5.00pm
For the first day of the Festival, we'll be hosting several employaility workshops with people from industry focused on topics such as developing your personal brand, perfecting your pitch, exploring careers and how to manage your LinkedIn profile.
- Tuesday 30th January - Pearson Business School students only
- Wednesday 31st January - 9.30am - 4.00pm
This day is aimed at prospective students and there'll be opportunities to sit in on career panels focused on Business, Marketing, Law and Accounting. There'll also be talks from our current students about life in University, and the opportunity to find out more about student opportunities available at Pearson Business School such as internships and ambassador roles.