Partnership with Epic Games
Each week, leading VFX supervisors from contributing companies also encouraged, coached, commented or challenged the teams:
- Paul Franklin, Co-founder of DNEG (Oscar-winning VFX Supervisor Inception, Interstellar)
- Ben Loch, VFX Supervisor at Framestore (Hobbs and Shaw, Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald)
- May Leung, VFX Supervisor at DNEG (Bohemian Rhapsody, Star Trek Beyond)
- Shahid Malik, Senior FX TD at DNEG (Gods of Egypt, Ragnarok )
- Stuart Penn, VFX Supervisor at Framestore (Avengers: Endgame, Paddington 2)
A surprise guest on the final week was Frazer Churchill, the original VFX Supervisor from 2006’s Children of Men, who joined in on Zoom to see how students had re-created the original scene.
We’ll be looking to develop further sessions like this again in the future, so for more information, please contact email@example.com.