Go further than just studying Law
Don't just study law...
This is so much more than a traditional law degree.
- Open your mind to a university education in law that is focused on industry.
- Get taught by practicing lawyers, who are also leading academics.
- Study a degree that develops your professional skills: getting you work-ready for a career in law (before you graduate). We also provide every law student with 1-2-1 mentoring, so you can strengthen your talents and build your own career.
- Graduate with a degree from the University of Kent. Voted one of the top five universities for teaching in the UK, according to the Times Higher Education (THE).
Our law degrees are designed in collaboration with Gowling WLG, the multinational law firm, and our industry partners including Unilever and Direct Line Group.
Why choose us?
Open your eye's with real world experience of the buzzing legal and corporate world in London. Study with us and we'll guarantee you an internship with one of our industry partners, which includes big names such as IBM, Salesforce and Nationwide. You'll also learn law through industry workshops, where you get to visit corporate headquarters to pitch to senior management, network with CEO's and learn about companies from the inside.
Get ahead quicker with the option of extending your undergraduate course to include a LLM Masters of Law, at the same price as a year of undergraduate learning! In addition to your Masters, you'll be exempt from the LPC qualification - which is a necessary qualification if you want to become a lawyer.
You can also fast-track to complete the LLB undergraduate degree in 2 years. We provide an education in law that puts you on the fast track into a legal career, offering you a real world education that gives you more qualifications and more in-demand skills within the legal profession.
Check out our pathway to becoming a Solicitor, click here to view...
* All prices included in the Law Infographic are estimated costs.