Undergraduate Creative Portfolios
Preparing your portfolio
Whether you're interested in studying Animation, Games or VFX - it's highly likely that after applying to a university you'll be required to present your portfolio. That's why our tutors have put together an insider's guide into what they'd like to see.
Here's a snippet of their top tips:
- When it comes to the Creative Workshop, show us your best piece of work first - don’t save the best until last!
- Make sure your portfolio tells a story - we want to see the ‘Why’ and the ‘How’ of your portfolio journey
- Quality is more important than quantity
- Don’t worry if you haven’t included particular types of work in your portfolio (eg digital or sketches) - if it’s your best work, we're happy to see it
- Remember to have fun and show us your passion!