We invite all of our applicants to attend one of our Creative Workshops; they're short introductory sessions that help us decide if we're right for each other. You get the chance to see how we work and meet some of our awesome tutors, we get the chance to talk about your creative work and see how you work in a team. It's win-win!
What to expect
Hopefully you'll have some fun on the day, and if you’re successful you’ll be offered a place on our programmes and you'll receive a fee waiver which will reduce your annual tuition fees.
Sound worth it? Here's what you can expect on the day:
- An introduction to Escape Studios - so you can find out more about us
- Portfolio review - the perfect time for you to show us how creative you are! In groups, you'll present your work to the tutors and other applicants too!
- Team exercise - working in the creative industries is a team sport, so this is a great opportunity for you to show us how much of a team player you are! We'll be looking to see how you respond to feedback, work with your team members and how you present your ideas, are you ready for the challenge?! We hope so!
Useful guides and videos:
- Download our Creative Portfolio Guide here
- Watch our Creative Portfolio video here
- Watch a Creative Portfolio Webinar with Dr Ian Palmer here
Are you ready to join us?
We look forward to meeting you soon!