A board of industry experts has been selected to advise on the development of our student programmes, as part of our commitment to ensure the pipeline of future talent obtain the right experience when learning. The aim is to ensure our students graduate with the strongest set of relevant and desirable skills that will match industry requirements and set them apart as candidates.
Escape Studios is happy to announce that the new members from the best of the British film industry include:
- Dom Davenport, Founder of Escape Studios
- Adam Dewhirst, The Mill
- Amy Smith, Framestore
- James Sindle, ETC
- Juan Salazar, The Foundry
- Paul Franklin, Double Negative
- Charlie Bayliss, Framestore
- Diarmid Harrison-Murray, MPC
- Shelly Page, Dreamworks Animation
- Kevin Spruce, Framestore
- Lee Danskin, Escape Technology
- Tara Saunders, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE)
- Dan Gray, Us Two
- Alistair Hope, Creative Assembly
- Pete Ridgeway, Rare
- Mike Bithell, Mike Bithell Games
- Luke Whittaker, State of Play
- Philip Hunt, Studio AKA
- Eamonn Butler, Cinesite
- Ollie Davis, Aardman
- Tom Box, Blue Zoo
- Patrick Burgoyne, Creative Review
- Max Howard, Max Howard Consulting
- Neil Riley, Passion Pictures
- Phil Dobree, Jellyfish
- Sara Bennett
The Board is chaired by Escape Studios founder, Dom Davenport.
These leaders of industry influence support and contribute to the development and delivery of Escape Studios' undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, as well as the range of short courses. Their role will also include panel debate contribution at the annual VFX Festival, participation in round-table discussions and the leading of exclusive talks for students.
The inaugural meeting will be a meeting of minds, bringing VFX, animation and games leaders together. The first meeting will focus on an exploration and discovery of current and future trends and convergence in technology.