We’ve developed close relationships with an impressive range of industry partners and they’re involved in everything we do – to keep our courses as current as possible and to help our students get the most from them.
Students on our advanced courses are mentored by our industry partners, while all our students have the opportunity to attend industry talks, as well as events aimed at helping them network with creative companies, talk to recruiters and showcase their showreels.
This kind of industry input means our students graduate ready for the world of work, with the skills and qualities they need for a successful, long-term career.
We work with all kinds of creative companies, from global businesses to smaller independents, so our students get the chance to benefit from a whole range of perspectives.
Here are just some of our industry partners:
- Framestore – a global leader in visual effects, making moving images, content, design and digital for the advertising, entertainment and film industries.
- The Mill – known throughout the world for creating seamless special effects, plus design, animation, live action content direction and digital content.
- MPC – a world leader and the name behind the special effects in well-known films including Godzilla, Maleficent, Life of Pi, X-Men, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Man of Steel and The Lone Ranger.
- Electric Theatre – an exciting, young post-production company based in Soho, London, which has already won a reputation for its innovation and visionary style.
- Glassworks – provides high-end digital animation and visual effects for award-winning commercials, film, promos and digital material, with offices in London, Barcelona and Amsterdam.
- Bluebolt – one of London’s most respected boutique facilities, providing award-winning visual effects to the international film and TV industry, including 2D, CG and Digital Matte Painting.
- JellyFish Pictures – an independent visual effects, animation and motion graphics studio based in central London, known for its highly original, award-winning work.
- Milk – an independent, boutique visual effects company based in London, creating innovative and complex sequences for high-end TV and feature films including Hercules, Snow White and the Huntsman, Les Miserables, Dredd 3D and 47 Ronin.
- Method Studios – an award-winning, international visual effects group with offices in London, the US, Canada and Australia, working with high-end feature film, commercial, TV, games and motion graphics clients around the world.
- Cinesite - offers world-class visual effects and animation from their studios in London and Montréal.
- DNeg - one of the industry’s success stories and is now one of the world’s largest providers of visual effects for Film with facilities in London, Singapore and Vancouver.
- Molinare - Is a film and broadcast post production facility in the heart
of London’s soho and, with over 40 years of experience, is one of the most respected names in the industry, specialising in television drama, feature films and feature documentaries.
- Nvizible - Launched in 2009 as an exciting alternative visual effects house, Nvizible was established primarily for producing high-end CGI and VFX for feature film and television.
- Peerless - Peerless is one of the most established visual effects houses in Europe. The company is creative and artist led, offering a range of VFX services to the Global Feature Film and Broadcast Industry. From initial concept and design through supervision to final execution of shots, Peerless has a pool of highly experienced talent producing exceptional work to match the creative vision of our clients.
- Rushes - an award winning international VFX and colouring house based on Old Compton Street in the heart of Soho. Creativity, pushing boundaries and developing imaginative concepts is still at the heart of the business known for not only outstanding work but exceptional and personal client services.
- Hamilton+Kidd - an award-winning animation, CGI and motion graphics studio with a strong focus on Virtual Reality content and emerging, innovative tech. Specialists in visualising the impossible.
How can we benefit your company?
If you’d like to find out more about becoming an industry partner, our Strategic Partnerships team would be happy to talk through your ideas and how we can benefit each other. Call us on 0207 348 1920 or email email@example.com. How you work with us is very much up to you and we’re always open to new ideas and collaborations.