Dr Ana Mundim
Ana is a business tutor focused on Operations/Supply Chain strategy, project management and self-managed learning modules. Her passion lies in enabling strategic and transformational change by drawing on digital technologies and partnership innovations to drive sustainable business outcomes.
With 20 years of experience in business strategy, sustainable operations and organizational change management under her belt, Ana has established herself in designing and implementing global solutions and employee engagement to drive innovation and growth. Believing in giving back to the community, she also serves as a mentor at Be the Business - UK Growth Program and at Cherie Blair Foundation - Women in Business, where she taps on her expertise to grow businesses in the community.
Ana holds a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, an MBA from Renault Foundation at Paris - Dauphine University and Sorbonne University and a Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Business at Cambridge University. She is also a published author of various books about Product Development and Training Programs.
Areas of interest
- Work integrated/based learning
- Reflective and problem-based learning
- Sustainable operations
- Business strategy
- Knowledge management
Recent industry activity
- September 2021: Panellist at ADB Knowledge Management Forum 2021 - How to harness the power of knowledge across 600,000 employees to thrive in the pandemic and beyond: The Accenture Story
- April 2019: Co-authored the article: Utilities: Lead the Charge in eMobility, Accenture.
- February 2012: Co-authored the article: Emerging-markets Product Development, Accenture.
- October 2004: Co-authored the book: Educação Corporativa: Conceitos e Praticas, Ed. Qualitymark
- May, 2002: Authored the book: Desenvolvimento de Produtos e Educação Corporativa, Ed. Atlas