What has Andrew been up to?
- October 2016 - Andrew led a masterclass on professional skills for VFX, games and animation at Ravensbourne.
- November 2016 - Hosted a project with Olympic Boroughs Legacy Creative Project to encourage students from East London to get into the creative industries.
- November 2016 - Ran a masterclass on professional skills for VFX, games and animation for the University of West of England and Skillset.
- July -September 2017 - Alex Williams and Andrew led a bespoke workshop for Jagex Games, Cambridge teaching Maya to their animators.
- February 2017 - He led on a Panel Discussion at the 2017 VFX Festival about recruitment in visual effects.
- March 2017 - He gave a talk at UCAS about working in the creative industries focusing on VFX and Games.
- March 2017 - He gave a talk at the Brit School about working in the creative industries focusing on VFX and Games.
- February 2018 - At the 2018 VFX Festival Andrew hosted a Panel Discussion - Producing for VFX
- February 2018 - In February 2018 Andrew hosted an Anatomy masterclass with Stuart Sumita for 65 Framestore artists. Feb 2018 - Andy arranged for Mark Spevick to teach bespoke training sessions with Framestore. The class participants are almost certain to go straight into a show with Framestore.