Undergraduate Taster Day - VFX, Animation and Games
- at -
What to expect at an Escape Studios Taster Day
Our undergraduate Taster Days are a perfect chance to experience what it's really like to study VFX, Animation and Games.
We know it's not always possible to study these subjects in school or college, which is why Taster Days are the perfect opportunity to see what a degree might involve - before you make your UCAS applications this year.
In groups, you'll rotate around sessions in VFX (using Nuke), Animation (using Maya) and Games (using Unreal Games Engine) - learning to create some awesome things that you can save on a USB to include in your Creative Portfolio.
On the day you will:
- Test-run the software used on VFX, Animation and Games (so you can decide which course might be for you)
- Meet our expert tutors and ask them questions about the degrees and what their favourite aspects are
- Check out the state-of-the-art studios you could be studying in
- Chat to our Student Ambassador's and Studio Assistants who'll be on hand to help you throughout the day
- Get some top tips in our Creative Portfolio workshop
Book your place today
Ready to discover your destiny? Take the first steps by completing the form below.
We're located just a few minutes walk from Holborn, Covent Garden and Tottenham Court Road tube stations.