Book your place at a taster day today!
At Escape Studios, we offer a number of one-day, classroom-based Taster Days throughout the year, so you can 'try before you buy' and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
Most taster days involve a practical session, which is a great way to see what the course is really about.
Short courses and postgraduate
We have short courses and postgraduate tasters available in the following courses
Our next Taster Days are:
- Monday 23th January 2017 (2D)
- Tuesday 24th January 2017 (Games)
- Wednesday 25th January 2017 (Animation)
- Thursday 26th January 2017 (3D)
What to expect
- Our taster days will give you a practical insight into a range of creative skills and industries, so they're a great way to find out what it’s like to work as a creative professional, and how our programmes can give you the skills you need to kick-start your career.
- You’ll have a chance to try out some of our latest Nuke and Maya software to get a feel of what you will be working with when you join
- You'll get a full day’s tuition including a comprehensive introduction to key industry software and techniques. You may also get the chance to work on a hands-on creative project, from start to finish.
- Our tutors will also give you careers advice and training guidance and explain the various routes into creative jobs.
- The day will include lunch with Escape Studios admissions team, plus free coffee and refreshments all day from our breakout space.
The day will include lunch with Escape Studios admissions team, so you can find out more about us and the programmes we offer, plus free coffee and refreshments all day from our breakout space.