Test drive our postgraduate degrees and short courses
At Escape Studios, we offer a number of one-day, classroom-based and online Taster Days throughout the year, so you can 'try before you buy' and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
Most taster days involve a practical session, which is a great way to see what the course is really about.
We have a number of short course classroom-based tasters available in the following courses:
What to expect
- Our taster days will give you a practical insight into a range of creative skills and industries, so they're a great way to find out what it’s like to work as a creative professional, and how our programmes can give you the skills you need to kick-start your career.
- You’ll have a chance to try out some of our latest Nuke and Maya software to get a feel of what you will be working with when you join
- You'll get a full day’s tuition including a comprehensive introduction to key industry software and techniques. You may also get the chance to work on a hands-on creative project, from start to finish.
- Our tutors will also give you careers advice and training guidance and explain the various routes into creative jobs.
- For our short course classroom taster days, we'll even include lunch with the Escape Studios admissions team, plus you'll get free tea, coffee and refreshments all day from our breakout space.