Test drive our courses
At Escape Studios, we offer a number of one-day, classroom-based Taster Days throughout the year, so you can 'try before you buy' and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
Most taster days involve a practical session, which is a great way to see what the course is really about.
Short course tasters
We have a number of short course tasters available in the following courses.
Interested in studying an undergraduate degree instead? We have tasters for those too.
What to expect
- Our taster days will give you a practical insight into a range of creative skills and industries, so they're a great way to find out what it’s like to work as a creative professional, and how our programmes can give you the skills you need to kick-start your career.
- You’ll have a chance to try out some of our latest Nuke and Maya software to get a feel of what you will be working with when you join
- You'll get a full day’s tuition including a comprehensive introduction to key industry software and techniques. You may also get the chance to work on a hands-on creative project, from start to finish.
- Our tutors will also give you careers advice and training guidance and explain the various routes into creative jobs.
- For our short course taster days, we'll even include lunch with the Escape Studios admissions team, plus you'll get free tea, coffee and refreshments all day from our breakout space.