Online Taster courses
Test drive our postgraduate degrees and short courses
At Escape Studios, we offer a number of classroom-based and online Taster courses throughout the year, so you can 'try before you buy' and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
Most taster sessions involve a practical session, which is a great way to see what the course is really about.
If you're looking to attend one our undergraduate Taster Days, you can book a place here.
We have a number of online tasters available for the following disciplines:
What to expect
- Our taster sessions will give you a practical insight into a range of creative skills and industries, so they're a great way to find out what it’s like to work as a creative professional, and how our programmes can give you the skills you need to kick-start your career.
- You'll get tuition including a comprehensive introduction to key industry software and techniques. You may also get the chance to work on a hands-on creative project, from start to finish.
- You’ll have a chance to try out some of our latest Nuke and Maya software to get a feel of what you will be working with when you join.
- If you’re not sure about which course to go for, you can attend as many taster sessions as you like. You’ll also have a chance to speak to our tutors and admissions team who can help you decide which course is best for you.
- Our tutors will also give you careers advice and training guidance and explain the various routes into creative jobs.
- For our short course classroom taster sessions, we'll even include lunch with the Escape Studios admissions team, plus you'll get free tea, coffee and refreshments all day from our breakout space.