MSc Financial Leadership
Become fully exam qualified with ACCA, whilst studying a trailblazing masters degree in Financial Leadership validated by the University of Kent (a Gold awarded university by the Teaching Excellence Framework).
This programme has been developed by Pearson Business School, with input from ACCA and global leaders such as IBM and Santander. We combine academic theory with real accountancy projects so you develop the skills to be a financial leader.
Why study with us?
- Become fully ACCA exam qualified and gain a Masters degree - Our MSc Financial Leadership incorporates the whole of the ACCA professional stage exams. We provide tuition for each of the professional stage ACCA modules, to help you achieve the best results in your accountancy exams. You will also receive 11 CIMA exam exemptions.
- Develop modern accountancy skills - You’ll also study a set of complementary university modules to top-up to a Masters degree and accelerate your career in finance and accounting. These modules include predictive analytics, digital decision-making, advanced risk management and innovation.
- Be taught by professional accountants - All of our accountancy tutors are experienced Chartered Accountants who have worked for big 4 accountancy firms including PwC.
- Create a degree that suits you! You can choose to study full time or part time and complete the course via classroom training, blended learning or live online tuition (subject to demand).
- Location: MidTown campus or online study
- Start date: 23 September 2019
- Tuition fees:
£10,000 p.a. (FT), £5,000 p.a. (PT)
- Mode of study:
Full-time (FT) and part-time (PT)
- Programme duration: 1 year (FT), 2 years (PT)
- Entry requirements: Candidates should have passed an accredited programme by the ACCA that provides exemption from the first 9 ACCA exam papers (formerly F1-F9, see below)
- Accreditation: Academic Professional Partnership Programme (ACCA)