3D Animation (Evening - 8 weeks)
Spend your evenings learning a new skill with our new part-time 3D Animation course.
This course has been developed by Alex Williams whose film credits include Who framed Roger Rabbit, The Lion King, The Iron Giant, Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia. The course is taught by leading Animator, Michelle From, who works at leading VFX studio, Framestore.
This course is suitable for anyone looking to break into the industry or enhance their skills. You'll cover essentials such as locomotion, mechanics, character and creature animation so you can start to create work for your own animation showreel.
- Location: Midtown campus
- Start dates: 19 February 2019
- Tuition fees: £1,500
- Mode of study: Part-time (Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7pm - 10pm)
- Programme duration: 8 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Meet our tutors for an informal chat and speak to other students.
Try before you buy and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
You'll work in an industry-style studio to get a taste of what it's like to work in industry.
Meet our tutors
Michelle From is a 3D Animator at Framestore, one of the world's largest VFX houses. Her passion and areas of expertise are animation working with the different medias such as 3D, 2D digital and traditional and stop motion. Michelle has experience working within commercials, feature film and short films.
Industry partners and advisors influence everything we do, from the curriculum we teach and how it's delivered to our webinars and special events.
We work alongside an impressive list of VFX studios including Framestore, The Mill, BlueBolt, MPC, Glassworks and many more across all our courses at Escape Studios.
With exclusive professional feedback, intensive software training and much more, our industry-led courses give you up-to-the-minute, inspirational knowledge and experience, tailored to the work you’re passionate about. Our Escape Studios Alumni (Escapee's) can be found in many of the studios including MPC, Double Negative and The Electric Theatre Company.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career