3D Animation Intermediate (Evening - 10 weeks)
Spend your evenings learning a new skill with our new 3D Animation Intermediate evening course.
This course has been developed by Alex Williams whose film credits include Who framed Roger Rabbit, The Lion King, The Iron Giant, Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia. You'll be taught by leading Animator, Karin Mattsson, who has worked as an Animator for Industrial Light & Magic, Cinesite, MPC, DNEG and Milk VFX.
This course is suitable for anyone looking to develop their knowledge or enhance their skills in animation. You'll go one step further than our 3D Animation Foundation course, covering the art of character and creature animation to help update and improve the work on your animation showreel.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: 13 August 2019
- Tuition fees: £1,850
- Mode of study: Part-time (Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7pm - 10pm)
- Programme duration: 10 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career