3D Animation (Evening - 20 weeks)
Spend your evenings learning a new skill with our new 3D Animation evening course.
This course has been developed by Alex Williams whose film credits include Who framed Roger Rabbit, The Lion King (1994), The Iron Giant, Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia. You'll be taught by one of our industry-trained tutors who’ll share their wealth of experience with the class.
This course is suitable for anyone looking to break into the industry or enhance their skills. You'll cover essentials such as locomotion, mechanics, character and creature animation so you can start to create work for your own animation showreel.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: 7 January 2020
- Tuition fees: £3,995
- Mode of study: Part-time (Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7pm - 10pm)
- Programme duration: 20 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career