3D Foundation (Evening - 20 weeks)
Interested in exploring the world of 3D VFX? Learn the basics with this course for beginners.
This course is perfect for anyone with a passion for VFX, whether you’re a hobbyist or looking for your first big break into the VFX industry. You’ll learn real-world VFX production skills and will gain a comprehensive foundation in 3D modelling, texturing and lighting inside Autodesk Maya.
This course is part-time study allowing you to fit around your day job or other commitments.Through step-by-step tuition and genuine production examples, we’ll introduce you to Autodesk Maya, including its capabilities, workflows, interface and the key 3D techniques you’ll need to become a 3D professional.
After completing 3D Foundation, you’ll be eligible to advance your 3D skills and enrol on our 3D for Visual Effects Intermediate part-time evening course.
- Location: London Campus
- Start date: 13 July 2020
- Tuition fees: £3,995
- Mode of study: Part time (Evenings: Mon and Wed 7-10pm)
- Programme duration: 20 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career