3D Foundation (Evening - 20 weeks)
Whilst our campus is currently closed following government measures, we will be running the September intake of this course online. Please see below for details and contact our Admissions team for further information.
Interested in exploring the world of 3D VFX? Learn the basics with this course for beginners.
This online evening course is perfect for anyone with a passion for VFX, whether you’re a hobbyist or looking for your first big break into the VFX industry. You’ll learn real-world VFX production skills and will gain a comprehensive foundation in 3D modelling, texturing and lighting inside Autodesk Maya. See below for the online course requirements.
This course is part-time study allowing you to fit around your day job or other commitments. Through step-by-step tuition and genuine production examples, we’ll introduce you to Autodesk Maya, including its capabilities, workflows, interface and the key 3D techniques you’ll need to become a 3D professional.
After completing 3D Foundation, you’ll be eligible to advance your 3D skills and enrol on our 3D for Visual Effects Intermediate part-time evening course.
- Location: Online
- Start date: 2 September 2020
- Tuition fees: £2,795
- Mode of study: Part time (Evenings: Mon and Wed 7-10pm)
- Programme duration: 20 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career