3D Intermediate (Evening - 20 weeks)
Dive into the detail and take your VFX knowledge to the next level!
This course is the perfect follow on if you have completed our 3D for VFX Foundation course, or if you already have an understanding of the basics. You will learn how to use key software including Maya, Nuke, ZBrush and 3DEqualizer.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Animate objects inside a Maya scene with efficient key-framing and understanding of animation curves.
- Simplify the animation process with constraints, expressions and set driven keys.
- Know how cameras work in the real world and in Maya.
- Be able to track image sequences, export the solved data and reconstruct the scene in 3D.
- Implement advanced techniques in order to improve the result.
- Develop a moving VFX shot, including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing.
- This course is part-time study allowing you to fit around your day job or other commitments.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: 2 September 2020
- Tuition fees: £3,995
- Mode of study: Part-time (Evenings: Mon and Wed 7-10pm)
- Programme duration: 20 weeks
- Entry requirements: You must be over 18 and have a good understanding of written and spoken English, and feel comfortable using a computer. You must also have studied our 3D Foundation course.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career