2D Animation with CelAction (Evening - 8 weeks)
Get to grips with the software for 2D animation.
2D Animation with CelAction is an 8 week course designed to benefit practicing Animators to level up their careers. CelAction is one of the need-to-know softwares for professional Animators: this is a chance to become proficient in one of the world's most powerful 2D animation tools.
You’ll be taught and mentored by established professionals from the world of animation. In just 8 weeks you’ll get to grips with basic locomotion and mechanic techniques and will be able to build a quality showreel to demonstrate your new-found skills to employers from leading animation studios.
Equip yourself with in-demand 2D animation skills to help take you to the next step in your creative career. This course offers you the unique opportunity to learn 2D animation once a week in the evenings whilst keeping your daytime hours free for work and family.
- Location: London Campus
- Start dates: TBC
- Tuition fees: £995
- Mode of study: Evening (part-time)
- Programme duration: 8 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career