Applied Customer Experience (Evening Course - 8 weeks)
Propel your customer experience career and achieve better results in your business
If you work in a customer focused role and you're looking to gain an award employers will recognise, our part-time Applied Customer Experience course could be ideal for you.
The value of good customer experience
Research states that consumers are 4.5 times more likely to pay a premium price for excellent experiences and customer centric organisations see a revenue growth 5.1 times greater than those who don’t embrace customer experience*. Yet, consistently good customer experiences are not the norm. Our ambition is to change that.
Why we've developed a course in Applied Customer Experience
We want to help more people create really good customer experiences and, as a result, see themselves develop their career in the subject. To achieve this, we've designed a course that you can take seriously. It blends robust academic studies, insight delivered by senior customer experience practitioners and immersive sessions with behavioural scientists and psychologists to really get you thinking.
What's more, because this is an applied course we'll be designing additional course material for you to ensure that you achieve what you set out to learn and that this is applicable to your place of work or career aspirations.
For the award on this programme you'll work on an assessment of your choice together with the course leader. On passing this assignment you'll receive a Pearson Business School Professional Certificate, demonstrating your expertise to employers.
*(Forrester: Why CX? Why Now? October 2017).
- Location: Midtown campus
- Start date: 27th March or 11th September
- Tuition fees: £1,300 (£300 discount when you book by 1st March 2019)
- Mode of study: Part-time: Wednesday evenings
- Programme duration: 8 weeks (plus 1 reading week halfway through the course)
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over and a good understanding of written and spoken English
To reserve your place or to find out more...
Meet your tutor
Sandra is an Associate Lecturer and the founding director of Exceed all Expectations, a management consultancy helping organisations achieve better results through strategic planning and communication.
Before joining Pearson Business School, Sandra spent the first 17 years of her career in marketing roles, Sandra switched between commercial, the third and not-for-profit sectors working for organisations such as the National Trust, Macmillan Cancer Support, Avios and British Midland Airways (now part of British Airways). During this time Sandra gained a Masters degree in Strategic Communications at Greenwich University and the Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Diploma.
Since setting up Exceed all Expectations in 2010, Sandra has been transforming the way organisations operate by helping their siloed teams work more effectively together, facilitating the development of strategic customer and internal communications and enhancing the skills of in-house teams through training and coaching. Clients include: Open University, Network Rail, Vodafone, Aldermore bank and Arsenal Football Club.
Sandra is an Associate Lecturer of People Management & Leadership and Professional Behaviours and Customer Management.
Why Pearson Business School?
Choose Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You will:
- study within the heart of a FTSE100 company, in Pearson's offices in the heart of central London - a little different from the average university campus!
- be taught by top industry professionals as well as leading academics as all of our courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry
- get the best of both worlds - by benefitting from the perfect balance of academic theory and practical, industry experience
- also have a lot of fun along the way!