Applied Customer Experience - 5-day course in two stages
Accelerate business results by taking your customer experience career to the next level
Customer Experience is both the fastest growing business discipline in the world and the most misunderstood topic with dozens of definitions and ‘best practice’ recommendations that constantly seem to contradict each other.
This five day Applied Customer Experience course separates myths from reality, gives participants practical skills as well as validated know-how. It prepares them to succeed in this game-changing industry through a reputable and highly valuable course that is recognised by leading employers across the UK and participants are awarded a Professional Certificate from Pearson Business School on successful completion.
What makes Applied Customer Experience stand out?
Doing away with anecdotes, guesswork and blatant self-promotion, the course is designed with extreme rigour to ensure you can unlock the value of great customer experiences and reap its rewards.
At the core of this programme are five key fundamental principles that makes it truly unique:
- It’s based on robust, reliable and cutting-edge academic research including psychology, neuroscience, behavioural science and behavioural economics;
- The weeks between the first and second stages of the course enable all participants to test what they have learned in the first stage and build that knowledge from shared learning in the second stage;
- With contributions and talks from senior customer experience leaders [and CX authors] sharing their insights and proven path to CX excellence;
- Immersive sessions with behavioural scientists and psychologists to really bring it all to life, keeping human behaviour front and centre and
- Participants successfully completing the course will be awarded with the Pearson Business School Professional Certificate in Applied Customer Experience.
Why study customer experience?
Customer Experience is seen as a key priority for CEOs all over the globe. At the same time, there is a widening gap between the high quality of experiences businesses believe they deliver and the low rating customers attach to them – that gap represents a significant growth opportunity for businesses who are willing to invest in customer experience as a sustainable and high-growth business strategy.
As customer experience is too often allocated a budget that is disproportionately low compared to its ambitions and importance, the tolerance for underperformance is extremely low, with the average tenure of a Chief Customer Officer being less than 2½* years (*Chief Customer Council, 2017).
In such a challenging context, the last thing you want to do is put your customer-centric role at the mercy of guesswork and anecdotes for the sake of 5-day course – your career deserves so much more: this course has been designed to give you the know-how and confidence to make a sustainable difference!
- Location: Pearson Business School
- Dates: Stage 1: 14th, 15th & 16 January 2020. Stage 2: 4th & 5th March 2020.
- Tuition fees: Early bird benefit from an exclusive offer. Pay £995 now (or £1,250 after 15th November)
- Mode of study: Stage 1 (3 days) and Stage 2 (2 days)
- Programme duration: 5 days
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over and a good understanding of written and spoken English
Interested but those dates don’t work for me – send an email to email@example.com and we’ll keep you informed of the next course dates later in the year.
What our students think...
Arrange a call
Please call 07896561001 or email the course leader firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to book? Email email@example.com
Read our CX Blog
Find out what our tutors and current students have to say about the course.
Thinking of studying with us?
Register your interest below if you would like to be contacted with further details of this course.
Meet your tutor
Sandra is an Associate Lecturer and the founding director of Exceed all Expectations, a management consultancy helping organisations achieve better results through strategic planning and communication.
Before joining Pearson Business School, Sandra spent the first 17 years of her career in marketing roles, Sandra switched between commercial, the third and not-for-profit sectors working for organisations such as the National Trust, Macmillan Cancer Support, Avios and British Midland Airways (now part of British Airways). During this time Sandra gained a Masters degree in Strategic Communications at Greenwich University and the Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Diploma.
Since setting up Exceed all Expectations in 2010, Sandra has been transforming the way organisations operate by helping their siloed teams work more effectively together, facilitating the development of strategic customer and internal communications and enhancing the skills of in-house teams through training and coaching. Clients include: Open University, Network Rail, Vodafone, Aldermore bank and Arsenal Football Club.
Sandra is an Associate Lecturer of People Management & Leadership, Professional Behaviours & Customer Management, and Entrepreneurship & Reporting.