Broadcast Graphics (Saturday - 12 weeks)
Discover a different side to Motion Graphics
Motion Graphics is an expanding craft that allows artists to work across a range of creative industries, such as graphic design, advertising, animation, broadcasting, multimedia, games or film. This course combines graphic design and audiovisuals to create a variety of media, and is taught by veteran BBC Motion Graphics Supervisor Neil Whitman.
As with all of our courses, you'll be hands-on in the studio as well as learning soft skills such as pitching, briefing and team work as you’ll need in the workplace. You'll apply your skills to practical projects and be led by an experienced tutor.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: 14 September 2019
- Tuition fees: £2,295
- Mode of study: Part time (Saturdays 10am - 5pm)
- Programme duration: 12 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Meet our tutors for an informal chat and speak to other students.
Try before you buy and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
You'll work in an industry-style studio to get a taste of what it's like to work in industry.
Meet our tutors
Neil Whitman has an MA in Animation, and is an award winning animator with over 20 years of experience working in Motion Graphics. Having previously worked for Sky and the BBC, he also has his own freelancing animation business producing music videos, corporate films and digital content. Previous clients include: Universal Music, Robbie Williams, Heart TV, Kscope & WaxploitationRecords.
Industry partners and advisors influence everything we do, from the curriculum we teach and how it's delivered to our webinars and special events.
We work alongside an impressive list of VFX studios including Framestore, The Mill, BlueBolt, MPC, Glassworks and many more across all our courses at Escape Studios.
With exclusive professional feedback, intensive software training and much more, our industry-led courses give you up-to-the-minute, inspirational knowledge and experience, tailored to the work you’re passionate about. Our Escape Studios Alumni (Escapees) can be found in many of the studios including MPC, DNEG and Electric Theatre Collective.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career