Character Creation for Games and VFX (Evening - 18 weeks)
Visualise your own character designs and bring them to life
Over 18 weeks of evening classes, you’ll design, model, texture and pose your own character. Everything you need to bring your character ideas to life!
This course will allow you to explore different character design techniques, create 3D models using Maya and ZBrush and then paint and texture your character to give it a distinct look. This course is jam-packed but is designed for beginners - to take you through every stage of the process.
There will be a focus on creating characters for visual effects and video games but the basics are the same for all types of characters so don't let that put you off if you are looking for more traditional animation or motion picture character creation.
- Location: London Campus
- Start dates: TBC
- Tuition fees: £1,495
- Mode of study: Evening (Part time)
- Programme duration: 18 weeks (Monday Evening: 7pm - 10pm)
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career