2D Character Design (4 weeks)
Characters form the central part of any creative project and with this summer course you can learn how to bring your imagination to life.
Over 4 weeks you will learn the art and craft of 2D character design - from understanding how great characters are formed to creating your own vision. Be taught by Sam Nassour, an experienced visual development artist and character designer, lately working at Blue Zoo animation.
Following the course, there will also be an 4 week period of online mentoring, in which students can polish their skills in a virtual classroom and receive ongoing feedback and support.
- Location: London Campus
- Start dates: TBC
- Tuition fees: £1,995
- Mode of study: Daytime (full-time)
Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, plus additional 4 weeks of online mentoring.
- Programme duration: 4 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career