Compositing for VFX (Evening - 20 weeks)
This intensive evening course will teach you the fundamentals of compositing, from understanding the VFX pipeline, to mastering rotoscoping to integrating the final shot.
Our evening course is popular with students who need to manage study around work or family commitments. You’ll be hands-on in the studio two evenings per week. You'll be taught by a tutor who has worked, or is currently working in the industry, so they can share their real-world tips and techniques.
The course follows the same principles as our full-time 12 week course. You’ll gain sought after VFX production skills, including industry-recognised Nuke training. We pack a lot into each class but you’ll also be able to practice your skills outside of the studio. We cover everything you need to start working on your showreel and in the final weeks you’ll work on a project that brings all the techniques together. We’ve been teaching compositing at Escape Studios since 2002 and we’ve helped thousands of students break into the industry.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: 3 March 2020
- Tuition fees: £3,995
- Mode of study: Part time (Evenings: Tue and Thur 7-10pm)
- Programme duration: 20 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career