Concept Art (Evening - 10 weeks)
Craft cinematic beauty
This class is ideal for aspiring artists that want to get into nitty-gritty details of Concept Art production for video games, VFX and movies. The main goal of this course is to prepare you as an individual for the reality of working in the Concept Art Departments, as well as enhancing your portfolio to the point of it being "hirable" and competitive on the market.
This course will include theory, industry analysis,
case studies (based on popular video games and movies) and a lot of practice. At the end of the course each student should have a body of new artwork that should be treated as possible portfolio pieces.
- Location: London Campus
- Start dates: TBC
- Tuition fees: £995
- Mode of study: Part time (Wednesday Evening: 7pm - 10pm)
- Programme duration: 10 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career