Concept Art (Evening - 10 weeks)
Craft cinematic beauty
This course provides an introduction to concept art - the start of the pre-production journey. It’s perfect for artists, budding enthusiasts and professionals who want to learn concept art, whether you’re just starting out, looking to upgrade your skills or just wanting to create some cool concept work to add to your portfolio.
This part-time evening course will teach you a range of skills and covers both 2D and 3D elements. You’ll use digital matte painting and traditional drawing, utilising software such as Photoshop and ZBrush.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: 8 January 2020
- Tuition fees: £995
- Mode of study: Part time (Wednesday Evening: 7pm - 10pm)
- Programme duration: 10 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career