Motion Graphics (12 weeks)
Shake up your designs with our brand new Motion Graphics course.
Escape Studios is proud to announce an extended version of the successful Motion Graphics short course, starting in summer 2020. Now twelve weeks long, the new and improved Motion Design Foundation is not only a software training course, but prepares students for life in the motion design industry.
The course has been created and is taught by working freelance motion
designers who have distilled their combined 30 years of experience into a foundation course that will meet the basic requirements of any motion design studio.
This is an ambitious, fast-paced course, designed to be a fast start incubator for the next generation of talented motion designers. Competitively priced, and taught by passionate industry professionals, we aim to make this the best motion design course in the UK.
Why not listen to what our Motion Graphics Escapees have to say?
- Location: London Campus
- Start dates: 29 June 2020
- Tuition fees: £7,995
- Mode of study: Daytime (full-time)
- Programme duration: 12 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Meet our tutors
Adam has over 15 years experience working in the motion graphics industry, creating work for clients such as Paramount, HSBC, BT, Sony, Sky, Universal, Conde Nast, Warner Brothers, VISA and ITV. Adam loves to create motion and works across all mediums from graphics for presentations, to events, to DVD menus and adverts.
He started working in DVD menu design, winning BVA awards for best menu design in 2009 and 2010 for Son of Rambow and Monty Python: Almost the Truth, before working his way up to Head of Design and overseeing a team of designers.
Adam started teaching Motion Graphics at Escape Studios in 2018 in addition to freelancing.
Ed is a freelance CG Generalist and Motion Designer working in broadcast and entertainment visuals. Over the past decade he has made the switch from being a 2D Character Animator to a diehard 3D Generalist, learning Cinema 4D deliberately to get motion design work: it eventually paid off, and now Ed works with a diverse list of clients around the world, on productions large and small.
- Concept/background art for The Lehman Trilogy
- Rigging puppets for the Take That 2019 Tour
- Tech direction and render wrangling with Beeple for Louis Vuitton shop window displays
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career