Motion Graphics (6 weeks)
Shake up your designs with our brand new Motion Graphics course.
Motion Graphics is a versatile skill that can be applied in a range of sectors such as advertising, broadcasting, games and film. In just 6 weeks, our daytime courses (full-time) will take you from the basics to creating graphics for a full TV package!
The course has been designed and will be led by Thiago Maia, as well as some great industry experienced tutors. Thiago has worked with some of the most established brands such as MTV and Samsung, as well as establishing his own studio ‘Cookie Studio’ who have produced graphics for the likes of Google and Disney.
As with all of our courses, you'll be hands-on in the studio with the industry standard software, Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D, and learn the tips and tricks of the trade to guarantee you’ll be studio ready.
- Location: MidTown campus
- Start dates: 25 February 2019
- Tuition fees: £5,645
- Mode of study: Daytime (full-time)
- Programme duration: 6 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Meet our tutors for an informal chat and speak to other students.
Try before you buy and get a hands-on feel for what it's like to study with us.
You'll work in an industry-style studio to get a taste of what it's like to work in industry.
Meet our tutors
Adam has over 15 years' industry experience working as a Designer, Head of Design and now Freelance Designer for The Video Shop. He's worked with a wide range of clients including GQ, Peppa Pig, KPMG, Universal and Kerrang. Adam loves to create motion and works across all mediums from graphics for presentations, to events, to DVD menus and adverts.
Industry partners and advisors influence everything we do, from the curriculum we teach and how it's delivered to our webinars and special events.
We work alongside an impressive list of VFX studios including Framestore, The Mill, BlueBolt, MPC, Glassworks and many more across all our courses at Escape Studios.
With exclusive professional feedback, intensive software training and much more, our industry-led courses give you up-to-the-minute, inspirational knowledge and experience, tailored to the work you’re passionate about. Our Escape Studios Alumni (Escapee's) can be found in many of the studios including MPC, Double Negative and The Electric Theatre Company.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career