Motion Graphics (Evening - 12 weeks)
Shake up your designs with #Mograph, a skill widely used in the creative industries.
Motion Graphics is a versatile skill in the creative industries, that can be applied to a range of sectors such as such as graphic design, advertising, animation, broadcasting, multimedia, games or film.
Our course is designed to teach the fundamentals of Motion Graphics, combining graphic design and audiovisuals to create a variety of media. You'll get hands on with the industry standard software Adobe After Effects working on weekly projects such as typography and basic character animation to develop your skills.
As with all of our courses, you'll be hands-on as well as learning soft skills such as pitching, briefing and team work as you’ll require in the workplace. You'll apply your skills to practical projects and be led by an experienced tutor.
- Location: Online
- Start dates: 2 February 2021
- Tuition fees £1,995
- Mode of study: Evening (Part time)
Tue and Thur 7pm - 10pm
- Programme duration: 12 weeks
- Entry requiremenst: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career