Producing for VFX
Be part of something exciting! After 15 years’ of being the leaders in VFX education we’re launching our first production course.
Producers and the wider production team lie at the heart of any VFX project - masters of efficiency, they keep the project on-time and in budget. We’ve packed the essentials of production into this new course, where you’ll have 12 weeks of intensive training in our studios. To manage a VFX crew and project you need to understand how studios operate and we’re experts in this field. We’ll teach you about the VFX industry - scrutinising different VFX pipelines and getting to grips with the roles, lingo and software used. To bring together all of the skills taught across this course, you'll complete a final project to demonstrate your ability to manage a VFX project.
We’re the leaders in VFX education and we’ve created this course in response to industry demand for trained production staff. We believe hands-on learning is the best way to learn, so we’ll take you on the journey from concept to delivery. You will experience each stage of the production pipeline and see how they interlink. You’ll learn through workshops, practical software sessions, online tutorials, individual and group projects.
We’ve developed this course with successful producers and industry professionals so it reflects the skills needed in the industry right now. Like all of our full-time courses, you’ll also have industry mentors who will deliver guest lectures to really bring the content to life.
Find out if this course is for you
- LOCATION: West campus
- START DATES: 10 July 2018
- TUITION FEES: £7,350
- MODE OF STUDY: Full time (Monday - Friday, 10am -5pm)
- PROGRAMME DURATION: 12 weeks
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Industry partners and advisors influence everything we do, from the curriculum we teach and how it's delivered to our webinars and special events.
We work alongside an impressive list of VFX studios including Framestore, The Mill, BlueBolt, MPC, Glassworks and many more across all our courses at Escape Studios.
With exclusive professional mentoring, intensive software training and much more, our industry-led courses give you up-to-the-minute, inspirational knowledge and experience, tailored to the work you’re passionate about. Our Escape Studios Alumni (Escapee's) can be found in many of the studios including MPC, Double Negative and The Electric Theatre Company.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career