Storyboarding and Previsualisation (12 weeks)
Study the key skills in narrative storytelling
Our Storyboarding and Previz is a unique course incorporating several important disciplines. Our course teaches both disciplines that use traditional drawing skills (storyboards), or digital skills (previz). Storyboard artists and previz artists must solve many of the same problems, including shot flow, cinematography, narrative rhythm, and continuity.
- Location: London Campus
- Start date:
25 September 2020
- Tuition fees: £11,295
- Mode of study: Daytime (full-time)
- Programme duration: 12 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Meet our tutors
Iliana is our Storyboarding and Previsualisation tutor and also the Art Director at Mediaframe Ltd. With over 30 years in the animation industry, she has worked on various TV shows including “Hungarian Folk Tales”(1992-1996), “Carland Cross” (1996), and some feature film projects including “A Monkey’s Tale” (1999) and “The Princess and the Pea” (2002).
Iliana has a BA in Animation from Krastyo Sarafov National Academy for Theatre and Film Arts and an MPhil in Arts and Media from University for the Creative Arts.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career