Video Games Art Production (Evening - 20 weeks)
This intensive evening course will take your skills from player to Game Art pro, giving you the tools to create your very own environment.
Turn your gaming passion into a career with our intensive Video Games Art Production evening course. This course is part-time study allowing you to fit around your day job or other commitments. You’ll be hands-on in the studio two evenings per week. You'll be taught by industry trained tutors including Christian Avigni, who will share his real-world tips and techniques. To make the most of your time with us, we pack a lot into each class as a condensed version of our full time course. You’ll also be able to practice your skills outside of the studio and to start working on your showreel in your spare time.
The course has been developed by our Head of Games, Simon Fenton, in answer to the growing demand for creative artists in the Games industry. You’ll get to grips with a range of industry software, such as Unreal Engine, ZBrush and Maya, with a focus on console games. The course focuses on developing your artist skills and creativity to equip you with the core skills in practices such as environment art and digital sculpting.
- Location: London campus
- Start dates: 2nd September 2020
- Tuition fees: £2,795
- Mode of study: Part time (Evenings: Mon and Wed 6:30-9:30 pm)
- Programme duration: 20 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career