VR (6 weeks)
Be at the frontier for shaping immersive experiences
This course in Virtual Reality offers industry training to prepare you for a career producing content for VR experiences, benefiting from Escape Studios’ rich history in developing 3D content since 2002. Take on new opportunities that arise within VR, including entertainment, advertising, education and even medical!
You’ll be part of a small group of students, trained by industry experienced tutors in studios equipped with professional standard software. Here you’ll learn about the day-to-day challenges of a VR Artist or VR Designer: producing authentic graphics that need to be updated in real-time, with interactions that are immediate and realistic.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the highly sought-after skills to create convincingly immersive digital experiences. Take your first step towards a career in the future-shaping technology of VR.
- Location: Midtown Campus
- Start dates: TBC
- Tuition fees: £5,645
- Mode of study: Daytime (full-time)
- Programme duration: 6 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Meet our tutors
Our tutors know exactly what skills and experience you'll need to kick-start your career. Best of all, they'll teach you real-world tips and tricks, as well as the latest industry software and techniques, throughout your programme of study.
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, DNEG, Cinesite, Electric Theatre Collective and Jellyfish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career