Introduction to ZBrush (Evening - 8 weeks)
A craftsman is only as good as his or her tools. With our newly developed course, you can learn to master ZBrush - the industry standard tool for digital sculpting.
Now’s your chance to get superpowers in ZBrush: one of the go-to 3D sculpting tools for visual effects and games in the creative industries. You’ll start by learning the need-to-know basics, and you’ll quickly progress to sophisticated techniques that will put you light years ahead of other Games Artists and VFX Artists.
The course will be taught by Escape Studios’ Head of Games, Simon Fenton, who has over 23 years working in the creative industries and 10 years working in higher education and teaching. He spent 10 years of his career working for Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, designing and creating environments, characters and leading teams at a senior level.
Over 8 weeks you’ll unlock the creative potential of ZBrush and learn to become intuitive with the software. You’ll study in practical classes with an industry-focused outcome, developing the sculpting ability to produce assets for a film or a video game.
Whether you’re a student or already working in the industry, our new trailblazing course in ZBrush will put you in full control of a software that’s widely used throughout the film, games and advertising industries.
- Location: London campus
- Start dates: TBC
- Tuition fees: TBC
- Mode of study: Part time (Thursday Evening: 7pm - 10pm)
- Programme duration: 8 weeks
- Entry requirements: Aged 18 or over, a good understanding of written and spoken English
Why Escape Studios?
- Our tutors have worked in the industry and have been hand-picked from successful studios; they teach real-world tips and tricks learnt from on-the-job experience
- You'll work in an industry-style studio from day one, so you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in industry
- Our industry partners include Framestore, The Mill, MPC, Double Negative, Cinesite, Electric Theatre and JellyFish Pictures (to name just a few!)
- Our industry partners help to design, develop and deliver our courses and they influence everything we do, so you'll benefit from up-to-the-minute knowledge and experience
- You'll study at the heart of London's creative scene, so our state of the art facilities are the perfect place to kick-start your career