BA (Honours) Business Management with Marketing
A business that’s marketing-orientated focuses on the most decisive element of a company's success: the customer. This degree which has been designed, developed and delivered with our industry partners, including Lloyd’s of London, Unilever, IBM, WPP and Gowling WLG. It includes an exciting mix of creativity and strategy, offering the development of skills needed to thrive in a career that’s data-driven and digitally-led. Learn contemporary marketing processes, strategy and techniques through a combination of workshops, lectures and seminars, taught by industry-experienced tutors.
Welcome to a degree that provides a real-world perspective on how marketing strategy plays a central role in modern business. Develop the skills and knowledge base necessary to thrive in a variety of general business and marketing-specific roles, straight after graduation.
- UCAS code: 4U75
- Institution code: P34
- Location: London Campus
- Start date: September
- Tuition fees: £9,250 for 2021 entry (£9,000 for 2020 entry)
- Mode of study: Full time (FT)
- Programme duration: Full time over 3 years
- Entry requirements: Typical offer: 120 UCAS points (BBB at A levels) and an interview
Every aspect of your degree programme will be shaped by the employers we work with and you'll get the chance to learn directly from them, helping you develop the skills, qualities and experience you need for your career.
- All of our degrees are designed through our unique approach which brings together leading figures from business and academic communities to design degrees that are relevant to employers. Our programmes have been developed with input from industry partners, including Unilever, Lotus F1, IBM, WPP - a world leader in marketing communications, Lloyds of London and leading law firm Gowling WLG.
- Employers get involved in the actual delivery of modules too, so there’s a wide range of industry activities and projects that you can be part of. You’ll visit the HQ of some of the biggest companies in London, be taught by professionals through industry workshops, attend a yearly conference and have the opportunity to work with a mentor with an industry background.
- That means you’ll get direct exposure to hugely successful real-world businesses and business leaders, through regular industry workshops, termly industry conferences and a yearly residential event. Previous workshops and conferences have been hosted or run by Unilever, Savills, IBM, Direct Line Group, L'Oreal and Salesforce, to name just a few.
Why Pearson Business School?
Choose Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You will:
- study within the heart of a FTSE100 company, in Pearson's offices in the heart of central London, a little different from the average university campus!
- be taught by top industry professionals as well as leading academics as all of our courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry
- benefit from guaranteed internships*, if you're a full-time undergraduate student within Pearson Business School *(subject to eligibility criteria)
- learn about business as it really is, fast-paced, global, exciting, challenging and forever-changing and our workshops and events with industry give you the chance to show up and shine!
- get the best of both worlds - by benefitting from the perfect balance of academic theory and practical, industry experience
- graduate feeling ready to leap straight into your career and you'll stand out from the crowd too
- also have a lot of fun along the way!