BA (Honours) Business Management with Global Industries
This degree is an opportunity to learn business on a global scale. You’ll study within a FTSE 100 setting at our Midtown Campus in Holborn, with our in-house business incubator and surrounded by global corporations - including our industry partners: IBM and JPMorgan. Be immersed with real-world learning from a combination of lectures, seminars and workshops, taught by a team of tutors with impressive backgrounds in industry: ranging from Direct Line Group and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Learn global business through an exciting mix of contemporary theory and experiences within the industry. Put your talents to the test with exclusive industry workshops! In the past our students have presented to the CEO of Unilever, Paul Polman, and pitched concepts to senior management at IBM and Salesforce. With our guaranteed internship programme (subject to academic performance), you'll also be encouraged to work and study abroad.
Welcome to a degree where business is approached with an international dimension, including opportunities to work in India and China, preparing you for a business career that transcends national borders.
- UCAS CODE: 4J59
- INSTITUTION CODE: P34
- LOCATION: MidTown campus
- COURSE START DATES: September 2018
- TUITION FEES: £9,250* (less fee waiver)
- MODE OF STUDY: Full time (FT)
- PROGRAMME DURATION: 3 years (FT). Option to accelerate and complete the programme in 2 years (subject to certain conditions)* (subject to minimum numbers) after 2 years. It is not possible to apply for an accelerated programme; on completion of level 4, our full-time students have the opportunity to request to accelerate to a two-year programme (subject to minimum numbers). The decision to allow this is based on the student's performance in their assessments in the programme so far
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Typical offer: 120 UCAS points (BBB at A levels) and an interview
- CONTACT HOURS: Typically 10-16 hours per week (FT)
Every aspect of your degree programme will be shaped by the employers we work with and you'll get the chance to learn directly from them, helping you develop the skills, qualities and experience you need for your career.
- All of our degrees are designed through our unique approach which brings together leading figures from business and academic communities to design degrees that are relevant to employers. Our programmes have been developed with input from industry partners, including Unilever, Lotus F1, IBM, WPP - a world leader in marketing communications, Lloyds of London and leading law firm Gowling WLG.
- Employers get involved in the actual delivery of modules too, so there’s a wide range of industry activities and projects that you can be part of. You’ll visit the HQ of some of the biggest companies in London, be taught by professionals through industry workshops, attend a yearly conference and have the opportunity to work with a mentor with an industry background.
- That means you’ll get direct exposure to hugely successful real-world businesses and business leaders, through regular industry workshops, termly industry conferences and a yearly residential event. Previous workshops and conferences have been hosted or run by Unilever, Savills, IBM, Direct Line Group, L'Oreal and Salesforce, to name just a few.
- You’ll get the chance to compete in national and international business challenges too, like the L’Oreal Brandstorm competition. Three of our Business and Enterprise students won the UK final in 2013, so you’ll be following in impressive footsteps. Find out more
Why Pearson Business School?
Choose Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You will:
- study within the heart of a FTSE100 company, in Pearson's offices in the heart of central London, a little different from the average university campus!
- be taught by top industry professionals as well as leading academics as all of our courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry
- benefit from guaranteed internships, if you're a full-time undergraduate student within Pearson Business School (subject to academic performance)
- learn about business as it really is, fast-paced, global, exciting, challenging and forever-changing and our workshops and events with industry give you the chance to show up and shine!
- get the best of both worlds - by benefitting from the perfect balance of academic theory and practical, industry experience
- graduate feeling ready to leap straight into your career and you'll stand out from the crowd too
- also have a lot of fun along the way!