BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing
In response to industry demand we are launching a new undergraduate degree in BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing. Digital marketing is one of the fastest growing industries and as more companies opt for a ‘digital first’ marketing strategy there is a huge demand for skilled, strategic and driven graduates in the sector.
In a dynamic and changing world, how do organisations continually innovate to stay ahead of the competition? How do they create dynamic, digitally-led propositions and communications to engage their customers? How do they adopt a data-led approach to inform their strategy and adapt to changing customer needs? These questions are at the heart of the marketing challenge that many organisations face in today’s rapidly evolving landscape.
This new programme will tackle the central issues facing marketers and give you the latest skills and techniques to become an effective leader in a number of fast paced industries such as marketing, communications, PR, advertising and sales.
Our connections with industry will give you the chance to work alongside some of the world’s biggest brands. Our students have previously attended marketing workshops at the Headquarters of Unilever, Savills, L’Oréal, Twinings and Direct Line Group, to name just a few! We focus on experiential learning and there will be plenty of opportunities to work with professionals and real businesses.
Every aspect of your degree programme will be shaped by the employers we work with and you'll get the chance to learn directly from them, helping you develop the skills, qualities and experience you need for your career.
- All of our degrees are designed through our unique approach which brings together leading figures from business and academic communities to design degrees that are relevant to employers. Our programmes have been developed with input from industry partners, including Unilever, Lotus F1, IBM, WPP - a world leader in marketing communications, Lloyds of London and leading law firm Gowling WLG.
- Employers get involved in the actual delivery of modules too, so there’s a wide range of industry activities and projects that you can be part of. You’ll visit the HQ of some of the biggest companies in London, be taught by professionals through industry workshops, attend a yearly conference and have the opportunity to work with a mentor with an industry background.
- That means you’ll get direct exposure to hugely successful real-world businesses and business leaders, through regular industry workshops, termly industry conferences and a yearly residential event. Previous workshops and conferences have been hosted or run by Unilever, Savills, IBM, Direct Line Group, L'Oreal and Salesforce, to name just a few.
- You’ll get the chance to compete in national and international business challenges too, like the L’Oreal Brandstorm competition. Three of our Business and Enterprise students won the UK final in 2013, so you’ll be following in impressive footsteps. Find out more
Why Pearson Business School?
Choose Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You will:
- study within the heart of a FTSE100 company, in Pearson's offices in the heart of central London, a little different from the average university campus!
- be taught by top industry professionals as well as leading academics as all of our courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry
- benefit from guaranteed internships, if you're a full-time undergraduate student within Pearson Business School (subject to academic performance)
- learn about business as it really is, fast-paced, global, exciting, challenging and forever-changing and our workshops and events with industry give you the chance to show up and shine!
- get the best of both worlds - by benefitting from the perfect balance of academic theory and practical, industry experience
- graduate feeling ready to leap straight into your career and you'll stand out from the crowd too
- also have a lot of fun along the way!