GetGeared Degree Apprenticeship
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
GetGeared is hiring two Degree Apprentices to work at their HQ in Surrey. They are seeking a Purchasing and Replenishment Assistant and a Product and Content Assistant. As a Degree Apprentice, you will study a fully funded BA (Hons) Business Management Degree one day a week at Pearson College London and work four days a week at Get Geared. The apprenticeship is managed by Encompass Consultancy.
Why choose this course?
- A fantastic option to work, earn money and study at the same time
- Work for a small, fast-paced entreprenurial business
- GetGeared will pay all of your course fees and give you an apprentice’s salary
- After 3 years you’ll have completed your apprenticeship, gained your honours degree, plus you’ll have a CV full of experience!
Applications are now closed
- Course title: GetGeared Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: January 2019
- Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- Entry requirements: English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent). You must be eligible to study in the UK; and aged 18 or over at the start of the programme.