LLB (Honours) Law / MLaw Legal Professional Practice
Get ahead quicker with the option of extending your undergraduate law course to include an MLaw Masters of Law. In addition to your Masters, you'll be exempt from the LPC qualification. Don’t just learn law through traditional academics, experience it with direct exposure to successful solicitors, barristers and business leaders through industry workshops and guaranteed internships (subject to academic performance). Students have previously visited Unilever, IBM and Savills for industry workshops.
Learn law within the heart of a FTSE 100 company, Pearson PLC! Our law programmes provide you with all the necessary knowledge and skills to become a legal professional. You’ll be taught by qualified solicitors, as well as business tutors. Study this course at our Midtown campus in Holborn, one of London's busiest business districts and legal centre, home to the Royal Courts of Justice and leading law firms.
Welcome to the Pearson Business School approach to studying law, that's focused on providing you with a real-world understanding of the legal sector.
- UCAS code: M200 (LLB) M203 (MLaw)
- Institution code: P34
- Location: Midtown campus
- Start dates: September 2020
- Tuition fees: £9,250 p.a
- Mode of study: Full time
- Programme duration: 3 years LLB (FT) or 4 years MLaw (FT)
- Entry requirements: Typical offer: 120 UCAS points (BBB at A levels) and an interview
- Professional accreditation: Solicitors Regulation Authority
Every aspect of your degree programme will be shaped by the employers we work with and you'll get the chance to learn directly from them, helping you develop the skills, qualities and experience you need for your career.
- All of our degrees are designed through our unique approach which brings together leading figures from business and academic communities to design degrees that are relevant to employers. Our programmes have been developed with input from industry partners, including Unilever, Lotus F1, IBM, WPP - a world leader in marketing communications, and Lloyds of London.
- Employers get involved in the actual delivery of modules too, so there’s a wide range of industry activities and projects that you can be part of. You’ll visit the HQ of some of the biggest companies in London, be taught by professionals through industry workshops, attend a yearly conference and have the opportunity to work with a mentor with an industry background.
- That means you’ll get direct exposure to hugely successful real-world businesses and business leaders, through regular industry workshops, termly industry conferences and a yearly residential event. Previous workshops and conferences have been hosted or run by Unilever, Savills, IBM, Direct Line Group, L'Oreal and Salesforce, to name just a few.
- You’ll get the chance to compete in national and international business challenges too, like the L’Oreal Brandstorm competition. Three of our Business and Enterprise students won the UK final in 2013, so you’ll be following in impressive footsteps. Find out more
Why Pearson Business School?
Choose Pearson Business School and you'll be immersed in business from day one. You will:
- study within the heart of a FTSE100 company, in Pearson's offices in the heart of central London, a little different from the average university campus!
- be taught by top industry professionals as well as leading academics as all of our courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry
- benefit from guaranteed internships, if you're a full-time undergraduate student within Pearson Business School (subject to academic performance)
- learn about business as it really is, fast-paced, global, exciting, challenging and forever-changing and our workshops and events with industry give you the chance to show up and shine!
- get the best of both worlds - by benefitting from the perfect balance of academic theory and practical, industry experience
- graduate feeling ready to leap straight into your career and you'll stand out from the crowd too
- also have a lot of fun along the way!