LLB (Honours) Law / MLaw Professional Legal Practice
Get ahead quicker with the option of extending your undergraduate law course to include an MLaw Masters of Law. In addition to your Masters, you'll be exempt from the LPC qualification. Don’t just learn law through traditional academics, experience it with direct exposure to successful solicitors, barristers and business leaders through industry workshops and guaranteed internships (subject to academic performance). Students have previously visited Unilever, IBM and Savills for industry workshops.
Learn law within the heart of a FTSE 100 company, Pearson PLC. Our law programmes provide you with all the necessary knowledge and skills to become a legal professional. You’ll be taught by qualified solicitors and expert business tutors, helping you gain practical knowledge of both industries. Study this course at our London Campus in Holborn, which is one of the cities busiest business and legal districts, home to the Royal Courts of Justice and leading law firms.
- UCAS code: M200 (LLB) M203 (MLaw)
- Institution code: P34
- Location: London Campus
- Start dates: September
- Tuition fees: £9,250 for 2021 entry (£9,000 for 2020 entry)
- Mode of study: Full time
- Programme duration: 3 years LLB (FT) or 4 years MLaw (FT)
- Entry requirements: Typical offer: 120 UCAS points (BBB at A levels) and an interview
- Professional accreditation: Solicitors Regulation Authority