L’Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
Because you're worth it!
L’Oréal is a brand name we all recognise, present in 130 countries on five continents and with 32 international brands. They are present in every segment of the industry and they’re smashing it - growing above the marketplace in every division. L’Oréal are number one for a reason, they hire the best!
L’Oréal’s ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. Their brands are leaders in beauty and they are looking to recruit one Visual Merchandising Degree Apprentice.
Fast track your business career! Starting in September 2020, over a 3 year period you’ll work four days a week in your role at L’Oréal’s London HQ in Hammersmith and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and driven candidates who can contribute to the success of L’Oréal. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome.
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a world leading cosmetics company and build a CV full of invaluable work experience
- Study an honours degree in Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by L’Oréal and graduate with zero student debt
- Be paid £18,000 per annum
- Be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture that only strives to be number one
The deadline for applications is 4pm on Thursday 25th June
Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read our handy application guide
- Course title: L'Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2020
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)