L'Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
L'Oréal are hiring five Degree Apprentices to work in their London HQ across the Commercial, Retail, Marketing, Fragrances and Supply Chain departments. As part of a degree apprenticeship with Pearson College London, you will study a fully funded BA (Hons) Business Management Degree one day a week at Pearson Business School and work four days a week at L'Oréal.
Why choose this course
- A fantastic option to work, earn money and study at the same time
- Work for a leading cosmetics brand
- L'Oréal will pay all of your course fees and give you an apprentice’s salary
- After 3 years you’ll have completed your apprenticeship, gained your honours degree, plus you’ll have a CV full of experience!
Applications are now closed - sign up to vacancy alerts
If you have any questions about completing the online application form - please read through this handy application guide
Our equal consideration deadline for applications is 4pm the 5th of November, if you submit your application by this date we can guarantee your application will be considered.
Our final deadline for applications is 4pm on the 8th of November, if you apply between the 6th and 8th of November we reserve the right to reject your application due to high numbers of applications. We recommend applying early to avoid disappointment.
- Course title: L'Oréal Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: January 2020
- Salary: Competitive yearly salary
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)