Mondelez Degree Apprenticeship
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Mondelez International are hiring 3 Sales Apprentices, as part of a degree apprenticeship with Pearson College London. You’ll study a fully funded BA (Hons) Business Management Degree one day a week at Pearson Business School and work four days a week at Mondelez international.
Why choose this course
- A fantastic option to work, earn money and study at the same time.
- Work for a world leading company and be part of a sales team who sell some of the world’s most recognised brands (such as Cadbury, Oreo, Belvita and Ritz)
- Mondelez International pay all of your course fees and give you an apprentice’s salary
- After 3 years you’ll have completed your apprenticeship, gained your honours degree, plus you’ll have a CV full of experience!
You can apply for this Degree Apprenticeship by visiting the application page
- Course title: Modelez Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London (Uxbridge and Holborn)
- Start date: September 2018
- Salary: Minimum £17,000 per annum
- Duration: See application page
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)
- Entry requirements: See application page