Pearson Degree Apprenticeship
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Pearson College London are hiring a bright and motivated Degree Apprentice to kick-start their careers in a young and talented team. You’ll study a fully funded BA (Hons) Business Management Degree one day a week at Pearson Business School and work four days a week at Pearson in the External Relations Team.
Why choose this course
- A fantastic option to work, earn money and study at the same time.
- Work for world's leading education company.
- Pearson will pay all of your course fees and give you an apprentice’s salary.
- After 3 years you’ll have completed your apprenticeship, gained your honours degree, plus you’ll have a CV full of experience!
Our equal consideration deadline for applications is 4pm on the 13th of November, if you submit your application by this date we can guarantee your application will be considered.
Our final deadline for applications is 4pm on the 19th of November, if you apply between the 14th and 19th of November we reserve the right to reject your application due to high numbers of applications. We recommend applying early to avoid disappointment.
Applications are closed - sign up to vacancy alerts
Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read our handy application guide
- Course title: Pearson Degree Apprenticeship
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: London
- Start date: September 2019
- Salary: £20,573 per annum
- Duration: 3 years to complete the degree. Permanent work contract
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)