Degree Apprenticeships for employers
Pearson College London are committed to bringing the world of business and the world of education closer together, building the high-level technical skills needed for the positions in your workforce. Pearson College London has delivered Degree Apprenticeships since September 2016, becoming one of the first institutions providing Degree Apprenticeships pre levy. Since then we have recruited over 175 Degree Apprentices. This has allowed us to refine the process for our clients, providing a full free apprenticeship recruitment service, account management, bespoke training programmes and access to key younger demographics.
Pearson Business School has identified a growing need for employers to fill skills gaps within their current workforce, thereby impacting their business growth and the local economy. Our Degree Apprenticeship programmes are designed to deliver apprentices who begin to learn sector specific skills from day one; developing specialist knowledge that will positively affect your workforce, and ultimately your bottom line.
Some of our industry partners
Why partner with us?
Our comprehensive recruitment service allows you to attract a wide pool of diverse and talented candidates to fill your desired positions. We have a Degree Apprenticeship waiting list of over 8000 eager leads who have signed up to be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. We also promote (free of charge) your Degree Apprenticeship vacancy on popular third party media sites such as; Not Going to Uni, Rate My Apprenticeship, UCAS and Reed. This allows us to reach a broad range of diverse and talented applicants, in 2019 we received an average of 350 applicants per scheme. As part of our free recruitment service we also run professional workshops and initial interview screening to ensure that we present you with the highest quality candidates for your final selection.
Other reasons to partner with Pearson College London:
- Modern Campus located in central London.
- Our unique position as part of a FTSE 100 company means that we can connect classroom with industry like no other.
- Successfully delivered apprenticeship programmes with a range of companies including BBC, IBM, Unilever, Direct Line Group and WPP’s Ogilvy.
- Range of attendance models possible - day release, block release, online/blended.
- Bespoke programmes - developing solutions that align to your specific needs and goals.
- Apprenticeship levy guidance.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Mixed cohorts of students, facilitating optimum learning opportunities.
Why a Degree Apprenticeship might be right for your company?
- Degree Apprenticeships attract top talent, allowing employees to combine study and on-the-job learning in specialist areas that you as an employer want to fill.
- Attracting not just young 18+ students, but also there is growing evidence that mature workers are also looking to Degree Apprenticeships as a way to access high level skills development.
- If you are a levy paying employer, this training becomes a cost effective way to upskill and retain your workforce.
- Degree Apprenticeships help bridge the gap between academic theory and practical application.