Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA) is designed to train managers, or those aspiring to become managers, to gain practical skills, backed up by strong commercial and innovative focus. It is specifically tailored to the bespoke knowledge and skill requirements of the employer organisation, and the industry sector, through the use of work-based consultancy and research projects.
Our programme typically takes three years to complete, delivered via day release at our centre in central London; however, we are able to offer flexibility on location, delivery and duration. Upon completion, apprentices will receive a BA (Hons) in Business Management awarded by our validating partner, the University of Kent.
We have successfully run the CMDA programme with a wide range of well established industry partners including L'Oréal, NHS Moorfields Eye Hospital, IBM, Transport For London and others.
Below you will find a typical structure for the CMDA programme, but please note this is indicative only - the programme will be set and agreed with employers when contracts are signed.
- Course title: Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA)
- Degree programme: BA (Hons) Business Management
- Location: Central London Campus (Holborn)
- Start dates: September 2021 / January 2022
- Salary: Employer Dependent
- Course format: 4 days work (Monday - Thursday), 1 day study (Friday)