Partnering with Us
Why partner with Pearson Business School?
People are the lifeblood to any successful business. Ensuring that businesses of the future have a talented, trained and capable workforce is our number one aim in producing the graduates of the future.
Offering a bespoke degree apprenticeship training scheme is a great way to attract and keep the best people in your business. Pearson Business School works hand-in-hand with employers to create apprenticeship programmes tailored to individual business in order to recruit and build future talent from within. The cost to you as a business could be as little as £1,200 per year per student.
Pearson Business School’s unique position as part of the only FTSE 100 Company offering degrees in the UK means that we are able to connect classroom with industry like no other.
We excel because:
- We have proven success working with a range of companies including BBC, IBM, Unilever, Direct Line Group and WPP’s Ogilvy delivering apprenticeship programmes, including our Rotational Degree Apprenticeship and BBC Higher Apprenticeship scheme.
- We are the only higher education institution set within a business, and with a mission centred on employer engagement.
- We have modern MidTown premises located in central London.
- We offer the option to have classes taught at your premises (minimum cohort).
- Range of attendance models possible - day release, block release, online/blended.
- We are validated by a top university, University of Kent, ranked 23rd in the Guardian League tables placing it above half the Russell Group
Pearson Business School can work with you to create bespoke degree apprenticeship programmes to meet training and development requirements, and can provide a range of delivery and non-delivery services including a thorough recruitment process that can dovetail with your own process and help you to attract the best talent.
Our Apprenticeship programmes
Delivery services for employers
- Delivery of higher and degree apprenticeships for your employees - whether new recruits or exciting employees
- Assistance with rules and funding
- Recruitment and initial sifting of applicants - providing a shortlist of candidates according to your requirements
- Bespoke courses and modules and credit recognition for work based projects
- Collaboration with other relevant companies on joint apprenticeship design/experience e.g. with client companies, supply chain
- Bespoke location services for classes