When it comes to accommodation at Pearson College London there are three options; live in private halls, commute from home or live in a private shared flat or house. Find out more about the student accommodation providers that are popular with our students and how you can secure your accommodation.

Private halls

University of London Housing Services (ULHS)

We have enlisted the services of the University of London Housing Services (ULHS) who run a private housing service for students in London. Both current students and those holding an offer to study with us can freely access these services.

Living at home and commuting into our central London campus

Living in student accommodation can be expensive, and for those who have the option, living at home or with relatives or friends may offer a more affordable lifestyle. Around half of Pearson College London students choose to live in halls, and half decide to commute in from home.

Find out more about student life and living from home on our commuting into campus page.

16-25 year old's can buy a Rail Card which will allow you save a 1/3 on National Rail travel. Find out more

Privately renting

Renting a room in a flat share

Some students opt to live in shared accommodation from year one. There are many websites that you can use to find a shared property in London. These include:

Please note: Pearson College London do not vet properties/landlords/flatmates etc. If you require assistance, you can get in touch with the University of London Housing Services, listed above.

We recommend reading the Government's guide to good practices when renting

Need help deciding?

If you have any queries about accommodation, don't hesitate to get in touch:

 +44 (0) 203 441 1303

 Other ways to get in touch

Chat to our current students

Get answers fast and ask our students about their experiences living in student accommodation or commuting from home: