Commuting to our central London campus
A large percentage of our students live at home and commute into campus. You can find out more about life as a commuter student on this page.
Feeling at home on campus
- Enjoy the use of collaborative workspaces and high-spec technology to help with your studies.
- You’ll have access to our wide range of Student Experience activities, from industry-led talent development events, to more social activities such as clubs and societies (run by either ourselves, or our friends at the University of London), and events such as Freshers Week.
- Access our communal kitchen spaces including fridges, microwaves, coffee machines, limited storage space, lockers, free tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Our entire library is online, so there’s no need to carry lots of heavy books on your commute (and we have a small library space on campus if you’re looking for a physical copy).
- All of our lectures are recorded, allowing you to utilise your commute effectively and catch up on any outstanding coursework you may have.